Submission of Abstract: Authors are invited to submit paper (free format, typically 1-2 pages) in the form of an electronic file in PDF or word format. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Authors can choose to use the final manuscript submission template to submit the abstract directly. To download the paper template, please CLICK HERE
* It’s important for authors to highlight novel and original works. A number of papers covering original and unpublished work on the conference topics will be accepted after the paper review process.
Submission of Final Manuscript: Author of accepted abstract are requested to submit your final manuscript online by June 2017. Your final manuscript should be in 2-5 pages following IEEE paper template. To download the paper template, please CLICK HERE. You can contact email@example.com if you face paper submission problem. The advance conference program and details of your presentation schedule (date and time) will be released by June 2017.
Please follow the following guidelines to submit your final manuscript.
Step 1 : Create Word File using Template
Submitted manuscript provides a detailed description of camera-ready paper preparation. All submissions must comply with the template provided to meet formatting requirements. To download the paper template, please CLICK HERE
Step 2 : Submit Your Manuscript to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
- Visit the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus website HERE to create an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file. When you visit the website for the first time, click "New Users - Click here" to create your account. Then, Account Set Up page will appear. Enter " 40943xp" for our Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information, as prompted. Check that the contact information is valid, and click "Submit", and then your account will be created.
- Login to your PDF eXpress Plus account and upload your PDF or Word source file to achieve IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
- If you submitted a PDF: PDF eXpress Plus will compare your PDF to the latest IEEE Xplore requirements. You will receive another email when your PDF has been checked.
- If you submitted source file(s): PDF eXpress Plus will convert your source file(s) to PDF in accordance with the latest IEEE Xplore requirements. Check your PDF eXpress Plus account and click "Refresh File Status" to see the result.
- Your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF is in your PDF eXpress Plus account. The file is labeled within its document properties as being "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress", with an exact date and time stamp.
- Login to your PDF eXpress Plus account and check the PDF carefully. If you are satisfied with the file and want to submit it to our conference, click on the "Approve for Collection" link. Follow the instructions on the screen to submit your paper. You can then proceed to submit your final manuscript in PDF file format to our conference website www.photonics2017.org ( login with your user ID, find your paper and click the Manuscript button to submit) by 30 June 2017.
- If you are not satisfied with your PDF, you may go back to your account and submit another source file for conversion, or submit a revised PDF that you produce for Checking. If there is any other issue with your PDF, you may go back to your account and Request a Manual Conversion: your submission will be sent to Technical Support for special handling.
- When the status* of the uploaded paper shows "Approved for Collection" in your IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account, you still need to submit this approved final manuscript in PDF file format to our conference website www.photonics2017.org by 30 June 2017.
Step 3 : Submit Paper Online
If the submitted paper is accepted for presentation after the peer review, authors satisfy the requirement for registration, and the paper format comply with the IEEE PDF Specification, then the paper will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. Although all Papers presented at CLEO-PR, OECC and PGC 2017 will be submitted to IEEE after the completion of the conference, we can not guarantee that all of the Papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Step 4 : Complete Copyright Form Online
All rights are reserved by IEEE, for all contributed and invited papers. All authors are required to fill in the necessary information online. IEEE policy requires that you submit Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.